Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C7 POWER

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Let’s see the gaming consoles you have!!

Here’s my game room set up:

PS5
Xbox Series X

Attachments

• 27B526CF-A518-4CEF-BC6B-C5EC6DE8324E.jpeg
    27B526CF-A518-4CEF-BC6B-C5EC6DE8324E.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 1,036
Reactions: Macalicious2011

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Let’s see the gaming consoles you have!!

Here’s my game room set up:

PS5
Xbox Series X

I posted my theater room set up (With custom LED lighting and mounting) months ago with my PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, but that’s obviously since changed with the new consoles, and I’m in the midst of restructuring with some new furniture, But I will post a photo eventually here once finalized.

[Love the backdrop of the Corvette, I just purchased a supercharged Camaro SS in late fall, which hopefully I can get out of storage by April if I’m lucky. And my avatar is my 18’ Scat Pack, not to mention my other Cobra that’s also in storage! ] Cars are my passion.

BTW, if you ever want to share pictures or talk more about your Corvette or just in general car talk, there is a car thread in community forum, which I’m over there as well.

Press on!

Last edited:

C7 POWER

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
I posted my theater room set up (With custom LED lighting and mounting) months ago with my PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, but that’s obviously since changed with the new consoles, and I’m in the midst of restructuring with some new furniture, But I will post a photo eventually here once finalized.

[Love the backdrop of the Corvette, I just purchased a supercharged Camaro SS in late fall, which hopefully I can get out of storage by April if I’m lucky. And my avatar is my 18’ Scat Pack, not to mention my other Cobra that’s also in storage! ] Cars are my passion.

BTW, if you ever want to share pictures or talk more about your Corvette or just in general car talk, there is a car thread in community forum, which I’m over there as well.

Press on!
Sweet, All the years I have been on here I never realized we had a car section on here!! lol. I am going to check that out today, I love car talk :)

Sensamic

macrumors 68040
Mar 26, 2010
What TV and soundbar are you guys using with your consoles?

Mine is a Samsung Q9FN 55 inches. No soundbar yet.

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
I'll share my setup when it's done. Currently living in with my parents-in-law while building our new home and you can bet your consoles that I'm working on one sweet setup! 65" tv is going up against the wall with cable management behind it, Philips Hue sync LED's on the back, a low tv bench where the PS5 will get a prominent spot in the center and two homepods at each end, the electrician is putting in 8 power sockets, gigabit ethernet in every room. Can't wait!

TheRedOx

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2009
Chicago, IL
tempImagevayNTh.jpg

Excuse the Xmas mess - this is our loft setup; not the main tv in the house. I'm also primarily a PC gamer and super proud of my gaming rig but that's in the bedroom. I was lucky enough to score a PS5 at Best Buy before Xmas - its gets a little action but not much; there's not much to play yet.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
View attachment 1727111

Excuse the Xmas mess - this is our loft setup; not the main tv in the house. I'm also primarily a PC gamer and super proud of my gaming rig but that's in the bedroom. I was lucky enough to score a PS5 at Best Buy before Xmas - its gets a little action but not much; there's not much to play yet.

Dude, do I-spy a classic Nintendo 64? One of the all time greats in the console world with the Game Cube being a personal favorite of mine.

{BTW, PS5’s are floating more in stock at Target almost daily. They’re quick to go, but with the right timing, they’re out their. I scored my Xbox quicker though over the PS5, but it’s obvious the PS5 is far more popular for the exclusives.}

Last edited:
Reactions: C7 POWER

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
Dude, do I-spy a classic Nintendo 64? One of the all time greats in the console world with the Game Cube being a personal favorite of mine.
I have loads of fun childhood memories on the N64, playing Mariokart and GoldenEye with friends. Was so cool you could play 4-player splitscreen!

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I have loads of fun childhood memories on the N64, playing Mariokart and GoldenEye with friends. Was so cool you could play 4-player splitscreen!
Goldeneye will forever remain one of my first games that hooked me into the gaming world. I had a friend when I was in middle school when be lended his N64 and Goldeneye for a weekend to play, and that’s how it all started. I’ve owned pretty much every Console that’s been released, but the N64 was the start of the beginning.

Last edited:

crzdcolombian

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
Maybe a dumb question by why the Ethernet cables?

with mesh routers isn’t that a thing of the past homes need? Just wondering as looking to get a house built.

Traverse

macrumors 604
Mar 11, 2013
Here
Simple setup because I currently live in a small space. Was concerned about the size of the PS5 and airflow, but I still have about 1-1.5" in each side and so far it has not generated much heat or fan noise.

IMG_1118.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.