Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MegaMan1311

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
USA
I'm looking for a case that meets the following requirements:
1) Has a sturdy horizontal stand (stands it up horizontally) - This is CRUCIAL for me.
2) Is Light
3) Is thin (but not flimsy like the Apple Case)

Is there a case like that? Any recommendations? I've been using the Quirky Cloak (its cover is a great stand), but it is bulky and heavy (the case itself is as heavy as the iPad). I've used the Apple Case before, but I'm not a huge fan of it. It seemed cheap.

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
I'm looking for a case that meets the following requirements:
1) Has a sturdy horizontal stand (stands it up horizontally) - This is CRUCIAL for me.
2) Is Light
3) Is thin (but not flimsy like the Apple Case)

Is there a case like that? Any recommendations? I've been using the Quirky Cloak (its cover is a great stand), but it is bulky and heavy (the case itself is as heavy as the iPad). I've used the Apple Case before, but I'm not a huge fan of it. It seemed cheap.

Yoobao Magic Case...but you would already know this if you bothered taking a few minutes to read this forum.

MegaMan1311

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
USA
Thanks. I did read about the Yoobao Magic, but I am having a difficult time finding one. Is Ebay really the only method to pick one up? It just doesn't seem like a safe transaction to me. That is why I am looking for another case. I appreciate the quick response.

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
Thanks. I did read about the Yoobao Magic, but I am having a difficult time finding one. Is Ebay really the only method to pick one up? It just doesn't seem like a safe transaction to me. That is why I am looking for another case. I appreciate the quick response.

Sorry, man. I apologize.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.