Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleSJ511606

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
I was wondering if anyone had enough patience and nerve to see how long the lights off app lasted or to see if it had an 'end' at all. I'm at 128 right now, what about you? (Thats only after a couple days of dedication)

cah87

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2007
I was wondering if anyone had enough patience and nerve to see how long the lights off app lasted or to see if it had an 'end' at all. I'm at 128 right now, what about you? (Thats only after a couple days of dedication)
I can't remember but i think my brother said it had 200 levels.

AppleSJ511606

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
Wow that is pretty good. The few times I used it I have reached level 9 before giving up. Does it keep getting harder? Have you seen any levels repeating?

Heh, after the first 40 you begin to see patterns to easily wipe the board. None have repeated yet, but every once in awhile there's a very simple level ( if you see it )

alanisrox69

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2007
Yeah, umm you could just hit the right arrow on the main screen next to Stage to cycle thru the levels. 212 levels, then it goes back to 1.

I couldn't get past like 8 or 9. Get stuck with 1 light on.

cah87

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2007
Wow that is pretty good. The few times I used it I have reached level 9 before giving up. Does it keep getting harder? Have you seen any levels repeating?
i have not seen any repeating et but to finish you do use some of the same moves. Also they do get a little harder

AppleSJ511606

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
i have not seen any repeating et but to finish you do use some of the same moves. Also they do get a little harder

Ya, I first stuck to the rule to stay symmetrical. I learned that it's a good place to start

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.