Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lee_Mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2020
I've noticed my iPhone 11 Pro's battery to be steadily getting worse with battery life. Nothing unusual given its age and usage. I've had the battery replaced yesterday to wake up and find the exact same issue. CPU seems to be rattling away around 50% with no background apps running. I've always have it turned off anyway.
As I can't unpick what apps have been installed recently, I don't have many on anyway, would a full reset and start from scratch be the best option?

Attachments

• IMG_3199.png
    IMG_3199.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

addamas

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2016
IMG_1064.jpeg
That’s weird, my 11 Pro with replaced battery like month or two ago is having flat battery.
Have you tried force restart yet? So clicking following: voice up -> voice down -> then press Power button until Apple logo appear.

Lee_Mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 2214964 That’s weird, my 11 Pro with replaced battery like month or two ago is having flat battery.
Have you tried force restart yet? So clicking following: voice up -> voice down -> then press Power button until Apple logo appear.
I did after reading about a bit. It does appear to have slowed down for now. It's down to 8% since this I posted this :/ I'll charge it back up see how it gets on.

• Wow
Reactions: addamas

addamas

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2016
Out of curiosity - you are not using VPN? AdGuard here with local vpn to cut some connections and it’s fine.
Does Facebook app is not present and cell reception is ok (at least 2 bars) ?
Does iCloud backup synchro works if you are using it?

Quite hard to see a reason for this battery drain as I have seen you have no real apps shown in battery settings graph.

Phone is not overheating when lays unused?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.