Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AjTee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 17, 2018
Gdańsk, Poland
Hello,

Have you also experienced that linked.com website is slow and unresponsive on Safari 13.1.2? It no always react on soft touch, with hard touch it works better.

On Google Chrome this website works normally. On Safari 13.1.2 other sites like Facebook, MacRumors works normally.

I have tried on another account and situation is the same.

I have also disabled all extensions and situation was the same.

Regards,
J.

ChromeCrescendo

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2020
Hello,

Have you also experienced that linked.com website is slow and unresponsive on Safari 13.1.2? It no always react on soft touch, with hard touch it works better.

On Google Chrome this website works normally. On Safari 13.1.2 other sites like Facebook, MacRumors works normally.

I have tried on another account and situation is the same.

I have also disabled all extensions and situation was the same.

Regards,
J.

Yes, it has been incredibly slow using Safari 13.1.2 yet runs normally on Firefox

I have been unable to find out the cause

Turtle353

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Has anyone found a solution or still experiencing the issue? When I run Linkedin on Safari it uses a ton of resources. Eventually starts bogging everything down. I saw adblocker may be the cause or something, but not running that unless it is a native bolt-on I'm not aware of at the moment. Running on Chrome and working but would prefer to stick with Safari since everything is set up.

Safari Version 15.0

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.