Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
@Huntn:

Do you wish to add a link for Masters of the Air, in your general list of TV shows, (yes, I know that it is on Apple TV, but that thread seems pretty moribund, and perhaps, start a separate thread (as I can't seem to find one) for this show?

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
@Huntn:

Do you wish to add a link for Masters of the Air, in your general list of TV shows, (yes, I know that it is on Apple TV, but that thread seems pretty moribund, and perhaps, start a separate thread (as I can't seem to find one) for this show?
Does it have a dedicated thread in the forum? That is usually the reason for putting a link here, to link to a forum discussion about it.

Last edited:

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Have you been watching it? When I get back onto ATV, I’ll propably take a look at it. My son likes it, but he says it’s a bit CGI heavy. 🤔
No, I haven't. I don't have Apple TV, (and have no desire to subscribe to it).

However, if (and/or when) it appears on DVD, I may well investigate further.

Now, as it happens, I have read the book that the series is based on, (which is pretty good), and therefore, would be interested in watching the series at some stage.

Reactions: Huntn

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Does it have a dedicated thread in the forum? That is usually the reason for putting a link here, to link to a forum discussion about it.
It does appear to have a dedicated thread in the Apple TV section of the forum, but - personally - as I never think to visit there (I don't subscribe to Apple TV, after all), perhaps it could be also cross-referenced here, as, whenever someone mentions a TV series, this is where I stop to take a look.

Reactions: Huntn
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.