Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nebo1ss

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2010
It's not going to boost Apple's profits except when you buy a new iPhone for it. They're not getting any money per transaction.

Of course there will be a per transaction fee going to apple. You better believe it.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
same on Apple TV at home...keep breaking.

I just gave up...

----------

When I think square watch, I think this:

The venerable Tag Heuer Monaco from 1969. There's nothing wrong with a square watch if designed well.

I LOVE TAG Heuer watches. I own three, and one, the original first one I've ever bought still looks great!

----------

Well, the positive silence is deafening!

So the only difference between the Apple iWatch, and the Pebble Steel is that the later is water resistant to five atmospheres, and it hasn't been incubated under Jony Ive?

Oh, and it costs $249.00?

Oh, and the Pebble Steel actually looks better?

The Apple iWatch is going to be a hard sell. They waited too long to get into the watch business and they didn't add enough features to set themselves apart from the rest of them. OK, OK, there *might* be more features 'yet to be discovered', but the thud you heard was the jaws dropping of people that expected something a little more from this long flirtation with 'a watch concept', and the teasing Ive did...

luckydcxx

macrumors 65816
Jun 13, 2013
so what was the white building? i don't remember anyone saying what it was.

was this where they had demo's of the watches and phones?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.