Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iNickk

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2009
So i worked out the event is gonna be starting at about 6pm GMT, and wondered where I might be able to find some live coverage. Will sites like this be posting updates, and is there anywhere i can actually WATCH the keynote?

Thanks a lot.

thegoldenmackid

macrumors 604
Dec 29, 2006
dallas, texas
Apple stopped broadcasting live in 2005.

Plenty do live updates, but finding a live video broadcast isn't the easiest thing. Occasionally someone will allow for their audio to broadcast.

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
I don't believe there will be a live broadcast

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

MinorBidoh

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2005
uk
Anyone know where to find a link to the apple media event video after the show has finished? I'd like to watch it without knowing what it entails. I think I'll be avoiding MR that day :eek:. Thanks.

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
You'll only be about 10 seconds if that behind what's going on in the room, via engadget's live feed (which was darn fine for the last few. Load up 9to5mac.com, or gizmodo/engadget, and you'll get what the presenters are saying and showing in a 10-20second delayed live feed. Then a few hours/the next day you'll have the video to watch (they are mortals, and need to edit the VT!)

JonHimself

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
You'll only be about 10 seconds if that behind what's going on in the room, via engadget's live feed (which was darn fine for the last few. Load up 9to5mac.com, or gizmodo/engadget, and you'll get what the presenters are saying and showing in a 10-20second delayed live feed. Then a few hours/the next day you'll have the video to watch (they are mortals, and need to edit the VT!)

The engadget feed really is good to follow.

rayward

macrumors 68000
Mar 13, 2007
Houston, TX
Anyone know where to find a link to the apple media event video after the show has finished? I'd like to watch it without knowing what it entails. I think I'll be avoiding MR that day :eek:. Thanks.

Apple's video of the event will go up on the website later in the day. You can also podcast Apple's events, so that you'll get it automatically in iTunes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.