Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

youashwag

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 8, 2007
Does anyone know if there is a LiveJournal app in the works? I mean I am kinda surprised its not already on there because they already have a Myspace and Facebook app and Livejournal is pretty popular like those two.

ginguar

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2008
London, UK
I was just about to ask the same question, I'd really like an app I hardly used facebook until i downloaded the app for it now i check it regularly.

youashwag

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 8, 2007
It'd be cool if this one...
http://www.modmyifone.com/nativeapps/livejournal-020/
was released through itms. I think it's for installer.app though.

Otherwise, no. I don't think there's an app out there... then again, the LJ site works really well in Safari on the iPhone/Touch, so I don't know how big the demand is for one.

i know i checked that out and its only for installer.app so thats no use.im actually surprised theres not one already up or not any indication that they are currently making one.

ginguar

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2008
London, UK
nope I do have a permenant account and like it better than any of the other social networking sites so sticking with it.

ginguar

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2008
London, UK
I have just noticed that ShoZu lets you post to LJ including piccies.

It also keeps copies of your posts but as far as I can see doesn't let you see firends or old posts.

Also it's free

zgwortz

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2007
I'd rather like a Livejournal App as well. Either that or fixing Safari on my iPhone so it doesn't crash while browsing LJ. (Safari on iPhone is pretty stable. *Except* while browsing my Livejournal friends page, where it crashes 90% of the time... I'd blame my friends posts, except for how often it actually happens...)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.