Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aliknos

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 30, 2015
Hello peepz!

So,after extensive search in the web etc I didn't find something mentioning my oroblem so I though I should post something here.

I've noticed that after iOS9 update,my iPad Air's lock and home screen turn a little bit weirdly.

In lock screen,the status bar isnt moving at all but everything else does move,making the screen clutter everything on top of one another

In home screen,well,it doesnt turn at all. If I open an app,it does fix itself and rotate properly. If I open a folder,it fixes itself as well,after a weird,buggish animation (unfortunately it happens too fast for me to screenshot it)

I 've tried rebooting the device (home+power button) and it didn't work. Nor did activating and deactivating lock screen (side switch). I repeat it started happenning after iOS9 and neither 0.1 or 0.2 fixed it

EDIt:Cant post pics :/ will give anither try if you cant understand the problem

McGiord

macrumors 601
Oct 5, 2003
Dark Castle
I have an iPhone 6 Plus and since iOS 9 the screen orientation is not working well, when in the Home screen and holding the phone in portrait mode it moves to landscape.
I did both updates 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 and the bug is still there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.