Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marcos8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 7, 2016
As the title states, on my 15 Pro with latest iOS version the Calender widget on the lock screen always say “No Upcoming Events”…even when there are events scheduled for the day. Once unlocked the calendar widget is accurate showing my events for the day or ones coming up in the event there are none for the current day. This widget has never worked since I had my 15 Pro and through every iOS update from time of purchase until now. Am I missing something or are other experiencing the same problem? Any help would be appreciated as I would find this a highly useful lock screen widget and prevent me from having to unlock the phone to see things… Thanks

marcos8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 7, 2016
It appears that this problem applies to events labeled as All Day… and that ones with a start and ending time do show up on the Lock Screen calendar widget. I just tested it and that seems to be accurate. This has been going on with this particular lockscreen widget for quite some time without being fixed unfortunately

adrianlondon

macrumors 603
Nov 28, 2013
Switzerland
I switched to Readdle Calendars ages ago, as the stock calendar widget (home-screen one) won't show events in progress unless they're within 15 minutes of the start time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.