Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djkarlr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2006
hey how is everyone. I am just here spreading the word on a issue regarding Logic Pro and the Quad Core PPC G5. I have started posts on other forums and have quite a good response so far. Late last night I did some research and found alot of email address for important people at Apple from Steve Jobs, to hardware manager to developers to support managers etc. I am going to paste the list below I am asking that if fellow G5 Quad owners send a email maybe just maybe we can get this issue resolved. Tell them how you feel.

[email list removed by moderator]

scottlinux

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2005
Ouch, thanks a lot, moderator. This quad issue effects lots of people who earn their living making music. And there is no way to contact apple or get an answer about the problem.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
scottlinux said:
And there is no way to contact apple or get an answer about the problem.
Why not? What do they say if you phone? Is there anything about it at discussions.apple.com? Did you submit feedback? Is there a petition?

There's nothing wrong with petitioning Apple about your grievances, or discussing the issues in these forums, but we don't encourage mass emailing and don't think it's likely to be the best approach.

scottlinux

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2005
Yes. It is the hot topic on apple's discussion forum. Apple keeps removing posts about it. Yes everyone has submitted feedback. And it you phone apple, no one on the phone knows or understands what the heck you are talking about. The phone support will help you check your email, or empty your trash. You cannot get to a real person who would understand this problem.

djkarlr post your list to the logic forum here:

http://bigbluelounge.com/forums/index.php

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.