Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac Guy Java

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2013
Earth
I started downloading the 50gb of additional content with about 60gb remaining on my disk. I came to my computer a few hours later to see a notification letting me know I had been disconnected from the internet. I tried to resume the download by navigating to Download Additional Content, and it showed that nothing had been downloaded or installed at all. I selected everything, hit install, and was told I didn't have enough space. Where are those incomplete downloads? Why weren't they deleted? Why won't Logic just resume where I left off? I now have 20gb of incomplete downloads somewhere in the computer and Logic refuses to just resume the downloads, instead it wants to start completely fresh. I deleted Logic, removed the folder from application support, restarted my computer, and the 20gb of space was still occupied. Where are the files and how can I remove them completely?

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Perhaps someone can come to your aid as to the location of possible temporary files downloaded by Logic but I'd say you need to re-think leaving only 10GB of free space on your disk.

Mac Guy Java

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2013
Earth
Is it possible that my computer just showed incorrect storage at the time of the download and that's why the download stopped? I was using an illegal copy of Logic, so that might also be why. Still though, I would like to fix this and free up my space.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.