Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greg624

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 31, 2013
Indiana
Is anyone experiencing an issue importing an audio file into Logic? Every time I import a beat, it speeds it up and I don't know if anybody else is having the same problem.

Kevbasscat

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2016
Banning, CA 92220
Sounds like a drummer in the plugin and, does he know when to come in? lol. The old, "How do you know when a drummer is at your door" joke. Sorry couldn't pass it up.

rwsmith12

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2019
Is anyone experiencing an issue importing an audio file into Logic? Every time I import a beat, it speeds it up and I don't know if anybody else is having the same problem.

YES. It's bugging the absolute **** out of me. Does anybody else know how to resolve this or will we have to revert to Mojave?

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
YES. It's bugging the absolute **** out of me. Does anybody else know how to resolve this or will we have to revert to Mojave?

or... hold your breath for a moment. for example, logic just came out with an update (10.4.5), a 2nd OS beta should come soon.

meanwhile, you can alway convert your file to wav (or whatever), then import into logic. i use this:

https://tmkk.undo.jp/xld/index_e.html

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.