Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DavidERas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2006
Been thinking about getting a new mouse to go with my MBP and wanted to find out if any of you have a Logitech G5 or G7 working with OSX.... Their site doesn't show Mac as supported.

Thanx

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
That means Logitech's control center is not supporting OS X. I think you cannot take advantage of all the buttons on the mouse. But, you should be able to assign some buttons to some functions such as exposé and dashboard. Logitech does not support Mac platform with its MX900 BT; but, I was able to assign some buttons myself.

techster85

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2006
Lubbock, TX
That means Logitech's control center is not supporting OS X. I think you cannot take advantage of all the buttons on the mouse. But, you should be able to assign some buttons to some functions such as exposé and dashboard. Logitech does not support Mac platform with its MX900 BT; but, I was able to assign some buttons myself.

I have the G5 and it is amazing! I have not installed the software, however I have heard of other guys on this forum using it. I think that the G5 is a great mouse and I think that you would use it more than you realize.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.