Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sierrablue

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 21, 2021
I am looking for a new keyboard and mouse that will let me also control my work PC. I saw this one. Any thoughts?

mfram

Contributor
Jan 23, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
I own both the MX Keys and MX Mechanical keyboards. I think they are wonderful. Also have the mouse. The Logitech software works for me on my computer but other people have issues with it. There are lots of threads in this forum discussion the Logitech products and their associated software.

sierrablue

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 21, 2021
I own both the MX Keys and MX Mechanical keyboards. I think they are wonderful. Also have the mouse. The Logitech software works for me on my computer but other people have issues with it. There are lots of threads in this forum discussion the Logitech products and their associated software.
Thanks. I will check them out.

tstafford

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2022
Had both. I'm higher on the MX Keys than the mechanical version. MX Keys is the best of that type of keyboard IMHO.

Reactions: sierrablue

MacGizmo

macrumors 68040
Apr 27, 2003
Arizona
I just got the MX Mechanical Keyboard and MXS Master 3S mouse, both upgrades from the previous generation of Logitech MX keyboard and MX Mouse I used for years. LOVE them both. The ONLY complaint I have is that the white mouse is easily discolored and there is no cleaning it.

mk313

macrumors 68000
Feb 6, 2012
Just one more plug for the MX series. I have the regular Mx keys keyboard and the Mx mouse that is usable for both left and right handed users (I forget the name but it’s not the one that is custom designed for righties).

i got it for the same reason as you. I use it on my Mac at nights and on the weekends and on my work laptop during the week. Works perfectly. I just started using the logI+ software and wish I had done it years ago. I have a key set up for muting the computer. Another for opening all my apps at the beginning of the day and another for turning my camera on and off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.