Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

erikkl2000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
i need to make a C with eyes,legs and arms... ect.. shoes perhaps.. Moreless would like for Mr.C (thats his name to be)to be on the same level of the planers peanut.... but a C.....

i have all the photoshop goodies... i am not an expert... and it has been awhile since i have done anything like this... i am a developer.. and design is not me... and i am in desperat need of some help here... can some give me something to ponder... look at.... or something... to help get me stated in the right direction?

sos..

erik..

Seasought

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2005
"Good artists copy, great artists..." :p

You could grab an image of the Planters Peanut guy and copy the arms/legs and paste them onto your "Mr. C" then change the colors, position/scale so as to make it your own.

This would save you the trouble of drawing out each item and make the work look more professional. You could apply this idea to any characters that have these sort of arms and legs you have in mind.

Get to know the magic wand tool and how to add transparency to parts of an image. I think that should help you out a bit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.