Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bilbro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2004
I have an original long-sleeved tee shirt that was won at a drawing at one of the launch events. It is in perfect condition, black, has an apple logo and "Power Macinosh, March 14, 1994" on the front, and APPLE in different colored letters on the back. Any idea of what it might be worth?

bilbro said:
I have an original long-sleeved tee shirt that was won at a drawing at one of the launch events. It is in perfect condition, black, has an apple logo and "Power Macinosh, March 14, 1994" on the front, and APPLE in different colored letters on the back. Any idea of what it might be worth?
Hey,
I have a few old Mac shirts and I got them on eBay. At the time the 61xx, 7100, 8100 series were itroduced, with the new chip. I have a Performa 6115CD and it runs good that was my first computer (that fact is not important touhght:). Well I'v seen a few like it sell for $5-$20 on eBay so I'd gusses some where in the middle. But it's cool to ware anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.