Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
Linkety that, if you scroll down a bit, makes fun of Longhorn. Hehehehe. Funny. They're down a little bit on the page.... not too far.

Muzukun

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
... oh dude... that's just pathetic on microsoft's part... touting with all these new features with longhorn and it seems like they're just copying OS X over and over again... I thought all the jokes about it were false but... ouch =p

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
He, that's quite funny. Makes me look even more forward to all the "previews" that will hopefully probably up tomorrow. Microsoft is clearly trying to stress all ambitious april-foolers to really push their work as far as possible.

A

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
I couldn't resist. Click on photos to view at full size.

Attachments

• Longhorn_2.jpg
    Longhorn_2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 264
  • Longhorn_3.jpg
    Longhorn_3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 227

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
Muzukun said:
... oh dude... that's just pathetic on microsoft's part... touting with all these new features with longhorn and it seems like they're just copying OS X over and over again... I thought all the jokes about it were false but... ouch =p

well all M$ has ever done is copy apple so why change now?

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
Catfish_Man said:
Not completely true. Fast user switching, subpixel antialiasing, hibernation, etc...

Hibernation is something that Apple had with the deeper-sleep, faster-awake of Macs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.