Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rick Simpson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2021
Hi All,
I am trying to locate a iMac G3 Blue Dalmatian for my collection.

I’m in Australia but would be willing to ship down here.

I know this could be quite difficult but was wondering what they go for these days and of course if someone wanted to sell me theirs.

Kind Regards
Reece

theMarble

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2020
Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant
Hi Reece,

Unfortunately I don't own a Blue Dalmatian G3 either.

I would pay around $120 AUD for one if it's working, not cheap but the BD and the Flower Power are more rare than the normal colours.

Check Gumtree, eBay and local marketplaces. You'd be suprised how much you can find if you look in the right place.

youyou

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2006
Just found one the other day on eBay UK. I’m in Canada but often look through various different countries’s eBay stores.
Paid 100 GBP’s which is somewhat expensive but I never ever see them for sale so couldn’t pass this up.
Now I’m 1 colour away from having all 13!
Sage is last one I need.
The hunt continues!

moyanagy

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2019
UK (born in Hungary)
I've got one for £150 in the UK recently, delivered. It was expensive but good spec (600MHz with ATI Rage Ultra 16MB), and it is in great condition.

Just keep an look at eBay and you will find one. I have a saved search so grabbed this one as soon as it becomes available.

It is worth noting that the UK version of Blue Dalmatian and Flower Power uses lower-spec 500MHz with ATI Rage Pro 8MB GPU. I think maybe Australia version might also be the same lower spec. Worth remembering for when you see one.

[Edit to correct LEM link.]

Last edited:

macplusbris

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2010
Hi All,
I am trying to locate a iMac G3 Blue Dalmatian for my collection.

I’m in Australia but would be willing to ship down here.

I know this could be quite difficult but was wondering what they go for these days and of course if someone wanted to sell me theirs.

Kind Regards
Reece
Hi Reece, where in Australia are you? I’m located in Brisbane and have one that I’m thinking of selling.

Rick Simpson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2021
Hi Reece, where in Australia are you? I’m located in Brisbane and have one that I’m thinking of selling.
Thanks for getting back to me. Found one thankfully for pretty cheap. I do need a Sage iMac G3 if you have one please let me know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.