Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

prophet621

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2005
I'm in the process of learning C and was wondering if there were any small reference sheets available to print out. I know there are books on this but while I'm still very early into the learning process many of these books are overkill though I will undoubtedly pick up on eventually.

I'm just looking for something with the keywords, signed/unsigned variables, conversion characters (%*) and reminder about things like the '&' with basic description...etc. Basically anything helpful to a beginner. I have several post-it tabs all over my book with these but it's a hassle to flip through and keep finding them. It would be much more convenient if they were on a few sheets I could print out and reference until they are fully committed to memory.

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
Perhaps something like this. It's 2 pages instead of one, but it's free to print...

Edit to add: it's one of a whole set covering lots of languages...

prophet621

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2005
Thanks for the replies. That book is definately something I will get in the hopefully near future. That link to the pdf looks perfect. I just need something to remind me of things.

Thank you again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.