Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
Hey guys. Maybe someone can help me out. Awhile back, a post was made about a brown leather bag for the iPad Pro. It was about $119 dollars, opened at the top, like a satchel, and had a spot inside for the Pen. It looked really nice, and I can't find it anywhere on here. Anyone remember what that was?

Thanks!

Ledgem

macrumors 68020
Jan 18, 2008
Hawaii, USA
Was it the Fossil Trevor? Amazon link and link to Fossil's website. The brown leather version is around $150 but the black non-leather version is $118. I had made a thread about bags for the iPad Pro a few months ago and that was one of the replies that I took interest in; not sure if it's the one you were thinking of.

I haven't yet bought an iPad Pro (still considering it), but I decided that I liked the Fossil Trevor. However, I found something that I think might be better: Kenneth Cole Reaction. It's $80, and I think the bag dimensions are a bit more optimal for the iPad Pro. I'll watch this thread with interest, as well, but as of now it's the bag I'd buy alongside the iPad Pro. It comes in black and brown (which is a bit bright in the photo), with no price difference between the two - both are leather.

Big Bad D

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2007
France
+1 for quality of Waterfield products. Just got a Waterfield Sleeve Case for my iPad Pro. Not cheap, but worth it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.