Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rickpoet

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 22, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Hello! I'm looking for a sound recorder to use at a conference which has the following features (I see a lot of apps which have some, but not all of these, and it's hard to tell with some of the paid apps if they have all of these without buying them first.)

• One Touch Record Start
  • Ability to Change Name While Recording
  • Ability to "Favorite" or add a tag to a recording while recording. (so I can later filter to just that tag/favorites)
  • Folders so I can organize files how I want (and record directly into selected folder)
  • Ability to export recordings (all at once or by folder) to my music library.

I was using a now abandoned app called "Recordium" which had all these features...and then a newer one (which has also been abandoned) called "Audiologic") I'm going to a music conference where I'll be recording tons of songs in different sessions so I want to be able to have a folder for each session...then export everything I tagged or favorited into one playlist.

Let me know if anyone knows of an iPad app that might have all those features, and thanks!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.