Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kermit262

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
Central Ohio
I'm thinking about finally moving from my Mac to my iPad for everything, but one app I can't find for the iPad is a comparable Checkbook app. There appear to be good ones available, but a feature I'm specifically looking for is the ability to tell you the balance of any non-confirmed scheduled items (i.e., future items); which is great for planning ahead. You can choose to have them entered in advance, or manually enter them yourself, so that looking forward over the upcoming weeks or months you can plan for any shortfalls, expenses, etc. Does anyone know if there is an iPad OS checkbook app that will do this?

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
Hav you not tried an accounts app. Account Tracker Pro (there is also a free version) will allow you to make entries and view them either as Today, Available, Minimum, Reconciled, Unreconciled.
You can place these items into categories and check on budgets and reports.

Kermit262

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
Central Ohio
Hav you not tried an accounts app. Account Tracker Pro (there is also a free version) will allow you to make entries and view them either as Today, Available, Minimum, Reconciled, Unreconciled.
You can place these items into categories and check on budgets and reports.
Thank you so much – I’ve downloaded it and it is exactly what I’m looking for. Looks to be a great app.

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
Thank you so much – I’ve downloaded it and it is exactly what I’m looking for. Looks to be a great app.
Great… 👍
A little tip:-
Once you create a few entries, if you then look at the figure at the very top of an account which can be found in the middle of the screen; if you then double tap on this figure you can change the balance type to any of the ones I mentioned previously.

Kermit262

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
Central Ohio
Great… 👍
A little tip:-
Once you create a few entries, if you then look at the figure at the very top of an account which can be found in the middle of the screen; if you then double tap on this figure you can change the balance type to any of the ones I mentioned previously.
Just tried it - good tip!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.