Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bearygoodfries1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I’ve been tasked at work to create a word template or look for an app that allows users to fill in information on the form and auto populate. I’m hoping that makes sense.

I do know that Word has some auto populate features and other form functions, but I’m specifically looking for something where there’s a separate tab that lists everything that needs to be filled in the document.

I’ve attached a quick mockup of what I’m looking for.

I don’t know if this is something that can be done in Word, or if there’s an app that can do that.

I need something that simplifies the process as much as possible for those that will end up using it.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Mock-Up.jpeg
    Mock-Up.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 209

ssmed

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2009
UK
Adobe Acrobat Pro is an option for this. Set up in word or another work processor. Print to a PDF and then make the various fields active and populate drop-downs and rules accordingly.

If your organisation uses TEAMS you can use Forms in teams to do this, although it is not super-sophisticated.

Hope this helps

DarkPremiumCho

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2023
Do the individuals filling out the form need to read the entire text, or can they simply provide answers for the COMPANY/NAME/AGE fields?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.