Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yoroni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2023
Good afternoon friends
I'm looking for a name of a single player Israeli tank simulator game with amazing graphics

Janichsan

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2006
The only two pure relatively realistic current tank simulators I can think of are Steel Beasts and Gunner, HEAT, PC!, but neither is from Isreali developers.

Reactions: Huntn

yoroni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2023
I need more recommendations for names of realistic tank games please.............

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I need more recommendations for names of realistic tank games please.............
Are you looking for realism, or a campaign or multiplayer?
Years ago Steel Beasts was considered realistic. I’ve been told that Gunner Heat PC is a realistic simulation, but it maybe found to be tedious. i played World of Tanks for almost 10 years, but it is far from realistic, strictly arcade, but very popular.

Besides that, WoT is pay to win imo, map development has lagged, and it gets to a point where everyone knows exactly where to drive to, and then play peek and shoot around the rock. And some of these tanks handle like suedo hot rods completely unlike their real life counter parts.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.