Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Uusparrowuu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 20, 2021
I’ve been searching for months now. It was 2012 or older, a farming game, but there’s just way too many of those that the game I’m looking for just never comes up under a search. It had each year be a new round and as you progressed the farm would get bigger, or I think maybe it would have you run a different farm each round? I remember that you had a team of NPC’s that you would tell where to go, and it was very important that you had enough characters in the kitchen cooking for the rest of the family. I think maybe the family grew each year? It was in third person view, you had a birds eye view of the whole farm, and I don’t think you the player had your own character. It was single player only, there was no online anything. I think I downloaded it on the iMac AppStore? I didn’t get it off some random website. I had been using an older MacBook, it still had a cd slot, and it was pre-Yosemite. I think.

Id appreciate any leads. This is keeping me up at night.

Tsubame

macrumors member
May 11, 2009
Any specifics on anything like the art style (realistic? pixel? cartoony? anime?) that might be able to help narrow it down some?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.