Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beeffeter456

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 21, 2022
As the title states, I'm looking for a driver for this specific Realtek chip. I'm unable to find it anywhere and wonder if anyone has a driver that's functional for these adapters for Mac OS 10.5. I would get an airport card if one of the systems I was planning to use it on wasn't a G5 quad, and besides, these would be faster anyway if I could get them to work.

Last edited:

AphoticD

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2017
As the title states, I'm looking for a driver for this specific Realtek chip. I'm unable to find it anywhere and wonder if anyone has a driver that's functional for these adapters for Mac OS 10.5. I would get an airport card if one of the systems I was planning to use it on wasn't a G5 quad, and besides, these would be faster anyway if I could get them to work.
I know this is a very late response to this request, but I had stumbled across these drivers just last week in my efforts to get a USB Wifi adapter to work on my Mac Mini G4.

Uploaded drivers for 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7 here:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.