Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vance09

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 8, 2009
could someone get me a link to download drivers for the mac pro 7.1 and in windows 10
I have had help before with mac pro 5.1 but i have either lost or misplaced the drivers for 7.1
I would appreciate if someone could help
thanks
stan

vance09

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 8, 2009
Listen , Thanks i have an account there but I don't seem to be able to get something to download and work for me could you make it simpler and send it
or something that i can use , would appreciate...had to this before with am pro 5.1 i do not find this spot user friendly

tsialex

Contributor
Jun 13, 2016
Listen , Thanks i have an account there but I don't seem to be able to get something to download and work for me could you make it simpler and send it
or something that i can use , would appreciate...had to this before with am pro 5.1 i do not find this spot user friendly

This is the type of thing that is one google search away, how about trying something like "how to use brigadier"? You will get hits like these below:

This is the app for someone that can't use a Terminal:

Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 21.59.42.png

Last edited:
Reactions: crjackson2134

vance09

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 8, 2009
Ok i will give it a try , I was hoping for a file that would load in windows 10 not in the mac, not sure why but github just seems to get me lost , guess I am a spoiled PC user and a mac pro user part time
I find running win 10 in the mac pro, windows runs a lot better than in a PC , I edit videos and its 1/4 of the time in the mac pro that in my dell workstation

vance09

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 8, 2009
its still pretty heavy duty stuff , I find github you really need to know what you want but Thanks for getting this far

vance09

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 8, 2009
why would can't I get into this site, anyone know

Attachments

• access.JPG
    access.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 31

vance09

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 8, 2009
I am still not getting any place , the links sort of scare me as i am not sure what I am downloading, one link I clicked on I ended up getting emails to join something, I am not familiar with this type of downloading, could i ask you to put something together for me (mac pro 7.1 windows 10 drivers), i have the drivers from the last time but there is no install , just a bunch of 7.1 drivers and window 10 just looks and thats it, but i know i need updated drivers, i was running windows 11 but i messed it up with a 3rd oarty driver program and now cnnot get it back , so I am windows 10 and its ok but need updated drivers, sorry to be such a pain
stan

tsialex

Contributor
Jun 13, 2016
Sorry, but I'm not going to upload a file that is copyrighted and have almost 1GB size, your request is beyond reasonable. Btw, if you can't follow the videos I've linked and even download something so simple from Github/Apple, how on earth you gonna install the BootCamp drivers manually?!?

Anyway, use Bombardier with macOS - attached to this post - select the 2019 Mac Pro BootCamp installer package, download it.

screen-shot-2024-02-02-at-21-59-42-png.2344726

Open the downloaded 002-34411.dmg BootCamp installer from the Downloads/Bombardier folder with Finder,

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 13.08.49.png

Copy the contents of the BootCamp installer to a EXFAT formatted USB key and then open it later with Windows.

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 13.10.38.png

Attachments

• Bombardier.3.0.dmg.zip
    854 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: crjackson2134
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.