Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flushing

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2007
I'm looking for earphones for use with the ipod touch. I'm now having the Sennheiser CX300 which is doing very good on musics but not on movies. Folks, do you have any suggestion?

Flushing

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2007
I don't have an ipod touch but I use Skull Candy's Smokin buds on my ipod mini and I love them. My husband uses the Skull Candy Lowriders. I think the apple earphones are really uncomfortable so I have really enjoyed Skull Candy ear buds.
Here is the link if you are interested.
http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/smokinbuds-p-10.html?zenid=c8f900dc72b658f755ec8b532cf8e5b3

I don't like the apple earphones. I have small ears and most of the earbuds make me feel uncomfortable. Do you think a overhead headphone will be more comfortable? Like the Bose headphones showing on every apple store.

htc.user

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2007
My shure e4's sound amazing anywhere...but they aren't for everyone. I'm more of a studiophile as a musician.

Raskal

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2007
UK
I'm currently using the iFrogz headphones, they have three different ear-piece convertors. Sound is good, phones are cheap. Bit of 'rumble' if the wires near the phone end get knocked. I like them.

redsoxunixgeek

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2006
Salt Lake City YOOTah
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.