Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hewhore

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2014
Germany
So this is a bit of a lame request, but I literally know no-one in the real world who is a Mac user, loves C&C, and wants to play online.
I used to play C&C on Windows and was pretty good at it, but switched to Mac some time ago for work reasons so I have to get some practice in because I'm a bit rusty, but the Mac port is indistinguishable from the Windows version so that shouldn't be too hard.

If any Mac users with C&C Generals or Zero Hour installed read this, please send me a friend request, my ID is Chocky 73.

Thanks.

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
So this is a bit of a lame request, but I literally know no-one in the real world who is a Mac user, loves C&C, and wants to play online.
I used to play C&C on Windows and was pretty good at it, but switched to Mac some time ago for work reasons so I have to get some practice in because I'm a bit rusty, but the Mac port is indistinguishable from the Windows version so that shouldn't be too hard.

If any Mac users with C&C Generals or Zero Hour installed read this, please send me a friend request, my ID is Chocky 73.

Thanks.

Scroll down to find the section on multiplayer in this FAQ:

http://blog.gameagent.com/faqs-command-conquer-generals-deluxe-edition-mac-app-store/

They setup a Facebook group to help people find each other and also talk about using Game Center to start a game. I haven't read that stuff yet as I don't own the game yet but hope you find it helpful.

hewhore

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2014
Germany
Reactions: Dirtyharry50

Hassan_GLA

macrumors newbie
Jan 29, 2017
Hello

I have a mac too and also searching for zero hour gamers.
But I am very bad in playing online because Ive never went in online games before.

If you can guide me feel free to contact me

bye
Hello Ahmad i have mac and search about online gamer
this is my ID Hassan_GLA2
thank you.

Danilooo

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2017
Nijmegen
So im also looking for people to play with, i got also a mac and C&C aswell as zero hour. I just don't know how to invite people or how to add people. I think my username is Daniellll 31. or Danieldjahani

tylerlandry

macrumors newbie
Nov 9, 2017

Thanks.

so is there anyway to play CNC generals/zero hour online if you downloaded it off the apple App Store
(I have a Mac)

Serbspice83

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2018

Thanks.
Hi there, I bought C&C Generals on apple store 2 years ago, I really want to play against real person :)
I dont onow how can we do this. Here is my email
Alekslekic27@gmail.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.