Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 6, 2022
I know about the DLC black Nomad Ti band, it is very nice. My problem is that my wrist changes size during the day. Plus in workout, I like to tighten the band for HR accuracy.

I am looking for a Black metal watch band that the size can be changed slightly on the fly with no tools. I have a new Rolex Submariner that does this and was wondering if anyone makes a high end metal band, preferably black, for the Apple Watch, with this ability?

griss0r

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2014
OG Link Bracelet is still King in Terms of that. I have yet to see a better one without using this flimsy Tools.

risenphoenixkai

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2008
You have only three options for quick, tool-free adjustment of a black metallic band:
  1. Apple's Space Black link bracelet. I own this and cannot recommend it highly enough; it is by far the highest quality watch band I have ever owned. If you already own a Rolex Submariner, the price of this option probably shouldn't be a deterrent.
  2. Apple's graphite Milanese loop. I only included this because it technically fits your requirements, but I can't really recommend this band for working out.
  3. Buy a traditional dive watch bracelet with an adjustable clasp and fit some Apple Watch lug adapters to it so it will work with your watch. Depending on how high-end you go with this option, it could easily end up costing more than Apple's Space Black link bracelet.

Reactions: Jackbequickly
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.