Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidmartindale

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 28, 2011
PNW, USA
I would like to acquire more classic Macs from the 00’s, but I want them to be in mint condition. So I am looking for sealed new in box Macs. Both notebooks an desktops, and, PowerPC and Intel.

Super good condition lightly used Macs with packaging and documentation would be okay as well.

If anyone knows where to get something like that, please let me know.

Wish list of Macs in order from most to least wanted.

2008 17” MacBook Pro
2006 24” iMac
Power Mac G4 Cube
2005 eMac
2003/4 20” iMac G4
2001 iMac G3 (Preferably Graphite)
2008 MacBook, Black
2001 FireWire iBook G3 (Preferably Graphite)

That’s all I can think of for now. But if you have or know where to get anything else interesting from that era than let me know.

Also, an iPod Classic or iPod video would be awesome as well.

Thank you

Last edited:

Samuelsan2001

macrumors 604
Oct 24, 2013
I hope you have a lot of money to spend, there are people on here who would give their right arm for a 17 inch MacBook Pro new!!

Reactions: MSastre

davidmartindale

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 28, 2011
PNW, USA
I hope you have a lot of money to spend, there are people on here who would give their right arm for a 17 inch MacBook Pro new!!
Hmm, I figured that would be one of the less desirable ones on the list. But no worries on that, I’m not expecting it to be cheap.
[doublepost=1523985938][/doublepost]
Good luck - some of those will be *VERY* expensive in sealed-in-box condition. (Black MacBook, Cube most notably.)
Yeah, I know, especially the cube. But that whole list would be acquired over a long time. Just looking to start the collection. But I’m willing to spend a pretty good bit on them.
[doublepost=1523986014][/doublepost]
Do yourself a favour and get a windows machine instead you'll save thousands.
A: I already have a pc for gaming
B: If I was looking to buy classic PCs I would be on a different forum

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.