Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tosaerba

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2023
Hi everyone.

I'm asking this here as I've seen a similar situation being resolved on this forum - any help would be greatly appreciated!

In the past few months I've been looking for a graphic adventure game I played as a child on my dad's Mac, about 20 years ago. I don't remember much of what it consisted of (hence why I am struggling so much to find any clue about it), but I remember the beginning visual aspect very vividly.

The game started with a stopped car (perhaps the protagonist's, which you might have had to push), which prompts you to venture in a forest, maybe alongside a canal. The colour scheme was dark blue with softly yellow lights shone by two non-human creatures (creating sort of a big firefly effect) which accompany the protagonist. The overall look of the game was cartoonish, and it was played in isometric view or from above.

I realise this is not much info at all to work with, but if any of this rings a bell with anyone I'd be really grateful as I've been dying to play this game again. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.