Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MetallicPenguin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2003
NC, USA
Hey; I'm thinking about starting up a Macintosh community website, and I need some help with the web programming (some HTML and PHP), and it's hard doing it myself because I don't know where to start (though I do know quite a bit of HTML to read and understand it). The website needs to be integrated with Invision Power Board. I'm thinking pretty big, so it's a paying job. Post or email me for more info.

big

macrumors 65816
Feb 20, 2002
I need a prgram to convert iCal to Filemaker, anyone care to help me on that one??

big

macrumors 65816
Feb 20, 2002
well, I do need someone to help me program a conversion from ical to filemaker.... sorry to tread on your toes. there is a guy over at nailhead.org that can easily do this for you

Dippo

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Re: Looking for Programmer

Originally posted by MetallicPenguin
Hey; I'm thinking about starting up a Macintosh community website, and I need some help with the web programming (some HTML and PHP), and it's hard doing it myself because I don't know where to start (though I do know quite a bit of HTML to read and understand it). The website needs to be integrated with Invision Power Board. I'm thinking pretty big, so it's a paying job. Post or email me for more info.

I would help, but I don't even know was Invision Power Board is, oh well.

MetallicPenguin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2003
NC, USA
Okay I think I found someone, oh and Invision Power Board is a bulletin board/forums software. It's quite cool you should check it out:

forums.invisionboard.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.