Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
I’m looking for a zippered pouch that is roomy enough to hold both my IPP 11 inch in the Apple folio along with the magic keyboard. I bought a pouch on Amazon that fits the iPad with the folio but if I try to add in the magic keyboard - it’s a no-go. Any suggestions for a pouch that will work to include all items?

Thanks

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Look at TomToc. It has great padding and protection. I use it for my iPad Pro 2020 11". I put the iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard attached inside an Incase sleeve the then goes into the Tomtoc bag.

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA

I love my Waterfield Designs Air Caddy. Not the cheapest vs. Amazon stuff. But very rugged and nice. I have waxed canvas. There is a leather option. There are internal pockets. Check it out if you will. I have the 12.9” 2021 iPP with the 2020 MK. Yes, it fits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wags and Kyle76

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2011
Another recommendation for TomToc here!

I have this one for my iPad Pro 12.9 and MKB and I highly recommend it.

Davidalan

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
Been using the Nedrelow case/sleeve/work space pad since July. They are available as cases, sleeves, and or desk pads. Made from wool, mine closes into a sleeve and is held locked magnetically. They are hand made and during lock down it was a wait, now shipping is significantly better. They are a little pricey but quality, craftsmanship, design and functionality are worth it. They can function as a sleeve in a case, or carry around as is. I think I first heard about it in April or May, it was in my Ma Rumors daily feed.

https://www.nedrelow.com/

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Been using the Nedrelow case/sleeve/work space pad since July. They are available as cases, sleeves, and or desk pads. Made from wool, mine closes into a sleeve and is held locked magnetically. They are hand made and during lock down it was a wait, now shipping is significantly better. They are a little pricey but quality, craftsmanship, design and functionality are worth it. They can function as a sleeve in a case, or carry around as is. I think I first heard about it in April or May, it was in my Ma Rumors daily feed.

Oh boy, that looks awesome. So cool. I’m dying here - as much as I like it, I did just get my tomtoc yesterday. It’s no where near as cool but works fine as a pouch.

Update: I couldn’t resist. I ordered one. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Davidalan

Davidalan

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
Super excited - my nedrelow magic sleeve has shipped.
I am impressed, my order took I think close to 2 months to ship, it was in the center of the COVID-19 lockdown in Ny and Conn. was told that shipping has been getting better, and I gues the information ion was correct. Congratulations and enjoy.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
I am impressed, my order took I think close to 2 months to ship, it was in the center of the COVID-19 lockdown in Ny and Conn. was told that shipping has been getting better, and I gues the information ion was correct. Congratulations and enjoy.
I’m super excited to get it. One more question - does the wool shed and cause any issues with getting the ports? I read something about that but I’m thinking not as I’ve not had any other problem with wool shedding off.

Just got an email that my dbrand skin has also shipped. If I can get a clean installation with that, I’ll be all set and finished with buying things for the iPad.

Kyle76

macrumors 6502
Jan 22, 2017
North Carolina

Davidalan

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
I’m super excited to get it. One more question - does the wool shed and cause any issues with getting the ports? I read something about that but I’m thinking not as I’ve not had any other problem with wool shedding off.

Just got an email that my dbrand skin has also shipped. If I can get a clean installation with that, I’ll be all set and finished with buying things for the iPad.
I haven’t had any issues with shedding or it getting into ports or speaker holes.

Davidalan

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
I’ve been messaging this guy. He says he’s working on a pouch to hold a folio in addition to a 12.9 in a Magic Keyboard. That might be the solution for me.

Try this link. Some of the cases/pouches/Mats will do exactly what you want as is and also be extremely protective.

Reactions: Kyle76

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
I got my Nedrelow magic sleeve. Nice quality but
I haven’t had any issues with shedding or it getting into ports or speaker holes.
So I got my magic sleeve today and really like it. However, I do notice that it does shed quite a bit. I put my iPad in the white magic keyboard and use the charcoal sleeve. When I remove the iPad, I have to wipe it off from the lint. The paper that came with it says that some shedding is normal at first. I hope it calms down quickly.

Kiimora

macrumors 65816
Sep 11, 2014
London UK
For anyone who is interested, here is my sleeve with pencil loop from the one & only Vaja case all the way from Argentina. Ordered last week during their Memorial Day promotion, and arrived 2 days ago.

I also use the navy blue smart folio as a second layer protection. There’s also room for a MKB should the need arise.

Attachments

• DA36C310-BBF5-4209-AA72-76E78042715A.jpeg
    DA36C310-BBF5-4209-AA72-76E78042715A.jpeg
    767.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 0E2579EF-B7DF-4FF4-9170-F731EED357C6.jpeg
    0E2579EF-B7DF-4FF4-9170-F731EED357C6.jpeg
    842.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
For anyone who is interested, here is my sleeve with pencil loop from the one & only Vaja case all the way from Argentina. Ordered last week during their Memorial Day promotion, and arrived 2 days ago.

I also use the navy blue smart folio as a second layer protection. There’s also room for a MKB if the need arises
Beautiful sleeve!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.