Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allcall

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 1, 2009
So here's the list: Wallet, keys, sunglasses, phone maybe a iPad every now and again. I grow tired of emptying pockets every time I sit down for a meal, meeting, drive etc. Be great to find that perfect bag that does NOT look like a purse but is cool enough to pull off the man-bag look. Talk to me peeps before I lose something critical!

jterp7

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
map bags seem to fit this pretty well. Of course for that exact reason I prefer messengers or a briefcase so as to not have the murse look. Personal preference though.

TJ61

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2011
So here's the list: Wallet, keys, sunglasses, phone maybe a iPad every now and again. I grow tired of emptying pockets every time I sit down for a meal, meeting, drive etc. Be great to find that perfect bag that does NOT look like a purse but is cool enough to pull off the man-bag look. Talk to me peeps before I lose something critical!

I'm surprised, based on your posting history, that you're not telling US what the perfect bag is (and more importantly, where to buy it). Oh, that was coming, wasn't it?

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Muzetto Outback Waxed Canvas

OK, I have almost as many murses as my wife has purses. (I did say almost!)

current favorite mini-review here:
LINK

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.