Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
I am looking to have a very simple job done. Basically I need a black background with "Meet Mac OS X Tiger" typed in a white font - centered. And then again a black background with "The World's Most Advanced Operating System" typed in the same white font - centered. Doesn't get much easier than this. :p

It's something I could do although I'm not sure which program I could do it with other than Photoshop which I do not have installed on my machine. It would need to be hi-res at 1440x900 pixels.

Your help is much appreciated!

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
Apple!Freak said:
I could, if I knew how to operate Photoshop. :p
Honestly, it's easy. You'll pick it up straight away.

Especially for what you are doing, you'll only need the text tool, and then adjust alignment. If you do it yourself, it'll look even better!

::20ROGERSC::

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
20rogersc said:
Honestly, it's easy. You'll pick it up straight away.

Especially for what you are doing, you'll only need the text tool, and then adjust alignment. If you do it yourself, it'll look even better!

::20ROGERSC::

I suppose I'll give it a shot. Which should I download? Photoshop Elements 3.0, or Photoshop CS2?

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Try Elements... It has a very nice learning curve, and you should be done with your two desktops in, literary, no time... :)

And Elements is very cheap to buy, if you get hooked... ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.