Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluedoggiant

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
MD & ATL,GA
its also an eraser shaving magnet!! So I'm sitting here in school, with the lid closed, and the eraser shavings are just sticking to it:p:p they are almost unremovable unless you just manually pick each shaving up with your thumb or something.

this reminds me of my grandmothers 2.2 macbook, i posted a thread on this a while back, but here's the video of a piece of green foam attracted to a my macbook:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zEz7jnTPfu0

And without starting another thread, has anyone noticed that the 4 circle cushions on the buttom of their whitebooks are turning green in the middle?

Kalafut

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2008
pocatello
its also an eraser shaving magnet!! So I'm sitting here in school, with the lid closed, and the eraser shavings are just sticking to it:p:p they are almost unremovable unless you just manually pick each shaving up with your thumb or something.

this reminds me of my grandmothers 2.2 macbook, i posted a thread on this a while back, but here's the video of a piece of green foam attracted to a my macbook:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zEz7jnTPfu0

And without starting another thread, has anyone noticed that the 4 circle cushions on the buttom of their whitebooks are turning green in the middle?

i noticed the green pads, you can wipe them off, but is useless because they wil just come back.

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
Hey Blue...

try using the "Gas Duster" (compressed air) from OfficeMax to keep the keyboard and screen area clean and free of those small particles, then wipe it down with iKlear terrycloth and then the iKlear polishing cloth. You should be good to go; since this is what I do several times a week. (Scary video!) :p:cool:

GeneKam

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2008
Mississauga, ON
yeha everyonce turn green, i have no idea why, i do not have a single green thing in my room nor i have anything green i have ever put it on, kinda find that wiered.

DaBrain

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2007
ERIE, PA
your Gran has a macbook?!

She must be too cool for words..

I think many would be amazed how many senior citizens have computers. My Mom whom I take care of is 82 and geeks out every night playing on line games, surfing the web and doing email!--))) Keeps her thinking which is a good thing for the mind! ;)

mrmaroon

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2008
I think many would be amazed how many senior citizens have computers. My Mom whom I take care of is 82 and geeks out every night playing on line games, surfing the web and doing email!--))) Keeps her thinking which is a good thing for the mind! ;)

My granparents do too....

56k modem is all I need to say.

:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.