Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dynamyk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Toronto
I still have my box. And have my case and cd for War 3. But i only have my tft cd. Is there anyway I could get back my cd key?

statikcat

macrumors 6502
Mar 20, 2007
Wow I just had the same scenario today! Found out WCIII was updated for UB in January today so decided to gome home on lunch and find my discs. Had everything except the TFT case with the number. Luckily I found it under my car seat after 20m of tearing my room to shreds :)

Enough rambling.. no without the cd key on the case you will have issues with Battlenet. It is nowhere else by default.

Dynamyk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Toronto
I've turned over my apartment trying to find it and I still can't see that cold face with the CDkey sticker staring at me. I hope i find it soon.

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
If it makes you feel any better, I saw The Frozen Throne (stand alone) for 4.99 at a Target...

fall3n

macrumors 6502
Aug 17, 2006
Just go buy a new one. It's diiiirrrt cheap. An alternative is to check out your Windows registry (if your on a PC). Not sure if you can do anything the same on a Mac

winchest

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2006
Could you call Blizzard? They should know that you registered it and have been paying your monthly fee.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.