Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

john_satc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 14, 2005
B'ham Uk
Well today I forced myself to go the whole hog and buy an wireless mouse,keyboard and D-link bluetooth adapter from my KRCS store (official apple reseler) - even though i have a d-link currently shipping from amazon! My icurve came this morning - but with a couple of missing bits. anyway, i have set everything up and i personally love it! i even have matched my screensaver to go with my desklamp (from ikea! wooo!)
anyway, take a look...

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 271

goodtimes5

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2004
Bay Area
That is one ambient set-up.

I noticed that the design on your wall totally matches a wallpaper that Apple offers.

thequicksilver

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2004
Birmingham
Awesome stuff. Kind of thing I'd like to do when I move away from home again next year. I'm glad I got BT built in though - saves a USB port.

That said though, I'm never going to be as tidy as I have my external HDD, iPod, DVD writer and stuff plugged in to my iBook all the time, so maybe it's just a pipe dream.

Hi to the OP btw - I'm in Wolverhampton. :) Nice to see someone else from these parts.

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
Where is the mouse gone?
If you use the trackpad instead, I would recommend getting the BT mouse as well... :) BTW, Awesome.

john_satc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 14, 2005
B'ham Uk
i do use a wireless mouse, but i am a really bad picture taker so it didn't get in the shot.
i glad you'll like it.

thequicksilver said:
Awesome stuff. Kind of thing I'd like to do when I move away from home again next year. I'm glad I got BT built in though - saves a USB port.

That said though, I'm never going to be as tidy as I have my external HDD, iPod, DVD writer and stuff plugged in to my iBook all the time, so maybe it's just a pipe dream.

Hi to the OP btw - I'm in Wolverhampton. :) Nice to see someone else from these parts.

all my junk is hidden in draws until needed - i absolutly hate clutter and mess and wires! hate it! wish i got bluetooth building - would look so much better.

theres so few of us in UK. actually , its weird, i just got back from going into town, and I was walkin past the apple shop which is yet to open, in bullring, and there was a group of 6/7 mac fanatics taking pictures of each other infront of it holding ipods and apples (the fruit!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.