Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kriegsl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2021
I just got iPhone 11. I just noticed that my photos are blurry or not clear when I first view them on gallery. Upon zooming in, the picture will fully load and become very clear. Anyone else experiencing this? I am using iCloud Photos with download and keep originals setting. I'm on İOS 15. Camera format is high efficiency.

en0x

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2008
I get my photos sometimes blurry for like a second or two and this is when deep fusion plays the role in...

RRC

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2020
They do take a second or two to process themselves upon first opening them. If they are all constantly blurry for any longer then maybe a software glitch. Is the phone fully updated?

And did you set up as new or restore from backup?

PBz

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2005
SoCal
Don’t use HEIC format. Go to settings-camera-formats and choose most compatible.

kriegsl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2021
They do take a second or two to process themselves upon first opening them. If they are all constantly blurry for any longer then maybe a software glitch. Is the phone fully updated?

And did you set up as new or restore from backup?
Even if I wait 2 minutes, the blur in the photo does not go away. I set up it new phone

kriegsl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2021
Don’t use HEIC format. Go to settings-camera-formats and choose most compatible.
The format doesn't make any difference. I think it's a bug but I do not know why Apple not fix this?

kriegsl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2021
I uploaded a screen recording so we can see the problem better. Just look at the texts. you'll understand better what I'm saying

kriegsl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2021

verstaerker

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2011
I just got iPhone 11. I just noticed that my photos are blurry or not clear when I first view them on gallery. Upon zooming in, the picture will fully load and become very clear. Anyone else experiencing this? I am using iCloud Photos with download and keep originals setting. I'm on İOS 15. Camera format is high efficiency.
same here since iOs15 ... but usually the photos are getting automatically sharp after a few seconds

Reactions: kriegsl
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.