Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Ultracyclist

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 13, 2014
Zwijndrecht, Netherlands
Let's create a list of game AAA titles we would like to see coming to the M series iPads and the iPhone 15 Pro.
(Just hoping the list reaches the developers or studios and convinces them to make it happen)

- Metal Gear Solid 1-5
- Tomb Raider, Rise of and Shadow of
-

Reverend Benny

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2017
Europe
I still struggle gaming on the iPad without a proper gamepad. Actually find it odd that people do it, Apple TV sure but iPhone?

Anywho, there are some smashing titles that would be nice to see

* The last of us 1-2
* Red Dead Redemption
* DrugWars ;-)

Reactions: Ultracyclist

Ultracyclist

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 13, 2014
Zwijndrecht, Netherlands
I still struggle gaming on the iPad without a proper gamepad. Actually find it odd that people do it, Apple TV sure but iPhone?

Anywho, there are some smashing titles that would be nice to see

* The last of us 1-2
* Red Dead Redemption
* DrugWars ;-)
I use a PS5 controller for my iPad. Nothing to complain. I’ve seen people play CODm on the screen of iPad and iPhone and they nail it somehow.

Reverend Benny

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2017
Europe
I use a PS5 controller for my iPad. Nothing to complain. I’ve seen people play CODm on the screen of iPad and iPhone and they nail it somehow.
Yea, damn young people with great eyesight and good finger coordination. ;)
Nah, but seriously I do think the device is capable and there is deffo power enough to run great games. I hope Apple release a Apple TV that can challenge the current games consoles.

Ultracyclist

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 13, 2014
Zwijndrecht, Netherlands
Yea, damn young people with great eyesight and good finger coordination. ;)
Nah, but seriously I do think the device is capable and there is deffo power enough to run great games. I hope Apple release a Apple TV that can challenge the current games consoles.
A new Apple TV with M3 series chip running a iPadOS kind of OS 😵‍💫 controller and Keyboard and mouse support and we have a great gaming machine 🤯

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
Armored Core 6
Elden Ring
Street Fighter 6
Tekken 8
Skull and Bones (tentatively, really only if it is fun like Sea of Thieves)
Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Rebirth
Final Fantasy 16
Baldurs Gate 3
either Forza Motorsport 7 or Gran Turismo 7

Populus

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
Armored Core 6
Elden Ring
Street Fighter 6
Tekken 8
Skull and Bones (tentatively, really only if it is fun like Sea of Thieves)
Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Rebirth
Final Fantasy 16
Baldurs Gate 3
either Forza Motorsport 7 or Gran Turismo 7
Wow, great list!

I don’t plan to game much on my 11” M2 iPad Pro, because it gets very hot and I don’t want to damage the battery, but on a future M3 or M4 Mac mini, I’d really play a lot. Anyways I plan to get a PS5 in the near future, but this are the games I’d like to see on the M1/M2/M3 devices:

Devil May Cry V
NieR Automata
NieR Replicant

The upcoming remake of Silent Hill 2, that’s currently PS5 exclusive.

And given that nobody can downvote me here on the forum: Yes, I’d love to have a native M2/M3 version of Fortnite for both iPad and Mac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.