Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imDavid

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 22, 2021
Canada
Hello folks,

I have a M1Max with 64GB of RAM. The computer has sadly had a slew of issues since it arrived. It's been restored three times now. Aside from the memory leak in Monterey, strange app behavior have been occuring, like Music constantly crashing, quicklook not working, slow boot times (a minute and a half sometimes) and just a few moments ago the screen started to artifact again when in After Effects and watching Dune, starting with the Music app and then it spread to the all other windows. It looked like flashing, glitchy squares everywhere.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

tmoerel

Suspended
Jan 24, 2008
Hello folks,

I have a M1Max with 64GB of RAM. The computer has sadly had a slew of issues since it arrived. It's been restored three times now. Aside from the memory leak in Monterey, strange app behavior have been occuring, like Music constantly crashing, quicklook not working, slow boot times (a minute and a half sometimes) and just a few moments ago the screen started to artifact again when in After Effects and watching Dune, starting with the Music app and then it spread to the all other windows. It looked like flashing, glitchy squares everywhere.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Seems to me you have a defective machine. Contact Apple support!!

Reactions: imDavid
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.