Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
Hi,(or some)
I was wondering if any of you know where i can find all or the previous Apple TV ads???
Thank you in advance,
Richard

hsilver

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2002
New York
Apple ads

When I bought a harddrive from Other World Computing, it came with several of the classic Apple ads -like the Ridley Scott 1984 one. Unfortunately, I trashed them -needed the drive space.

jak119

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2006
Connecticut
Does anyone know if/where i can get the latest mac ads that just started to air last night (as far as i know)(also in the us don't know about other countries) they're the ones with the two guys on a white backdrop and the "pc" has an iPod and starts to talk about it's integration with iTunes for windows. The "mac" guy then goes on to talk about the integration between iLife programs. If anyone knows that would be great.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
jak119 said:
Does anyone know if/where i can get the latest mac ads that just started to air last night (as far as i know)(also in the us don't know about other countries) they're the ones with the two guys on a white backdrop and the "pc" has an iPod and starts to talk about it's integration with iTunes for windows. The "mac" guy then goes on to talk about the integration between iLife programs. If anyone knows that would be great.

Here. They're linked from the MacRumors front page article.

j26

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
Paddyland
jak119 said:

Here

Damn, beaten to it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.