Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
MacFan26 said:
the original picture working for you guys? It's not for me :(
ah hah! it that case my original response will make sense to you! :D

edit: looks like the only reason it started working for me was that i viewed the source of this page to get the IMG url, went to it in a new window, then it loaded from cache in this thread. but unless you go through all that crap then you won't be able to see s....:D

iLikeMyiMac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
St. Louis
It's not working for me but if you just open up your activity window and find the file that didn't load you can double click on it and you will be able to see it.
Thats how I saw it.

Edot

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2002
NJ
5300cs said:
"The Macintosh is far easier to use than anything we've seen before..."
"It's healthy for the industry to have Apple offering an alternative."

B. Gates from the first issue of MacWorld, 1984

... I'll bet he doesn't remember...

Someone said that like 20 years ago.............. :rolleyes:

Edot

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2002
NJ
5300cs said:
It says 1984 in the quite. So your point being.....

I guess if I have to explain.. You were criticizing the thread because of it's age, and because you happened to see the photo when it was posted a while ago. Just because something is old and you are aware of it does not mean it shouldn't be shared. Other people who haven't seen it are enjoying it, so what is the problem? Why are you sharing your quote if it has already be posted (20 years ago published), and people have already seen it? Maybe because someone who hasn't seen it yet will enjoy it. I was pointing out the hypocritical practice of criticizing something you do yourself. Enjoy the treads. I am sure you will enjoy a thread in the future even though it was posted 6 months ago and you didn't happen to see it.

MacFan26

macrumors 65816
Jan 8, 2003
San Francisco, California
iLikeMyiMac said:
It's not working for me but if you just open up your activity window and find the file that didn't load you can double click on it and you will be able to see it.
Hey cool, I'd never actually used the activity viewer before :eek: Anyway, that's a funny cartoon, I saw that over on the joy of tech a while ago.

STITCHES

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2004
San Antonio, TX
went to wash my car and just came back. here you go....again
1722.gif
(just to let you know i cant see it from this comp so im just gonna asume you cant)

BrianKonarsMac

macrumors 65816
Apr 28, 2004
you know i never realized it, but i think i have said ALL OF THOSE THINGS at one time or another to a PC using friend. call me crazy, but does this make me gay!?!?! haha.

Brettla

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2004
Monona,WI
Macs are alot more stylish than any other computer out there, mabye people who are trying to get their friends to buy a Mac should start pushing the style of the computer more. Hey it might work.

EminenceGrise

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2004
What I want to know is - why does the back of his 'PC' Minitower look like the back of a Quadra 700 / IIcx / IIci? And why does the desktop look like the back of a 7200/7300/7500/7600/Desktop G3? That's just sick. The power cables aren't even plugged in right!

Q700 Linky.

G3 Linky.

paxtonandrew

macrumors 6502
May 10, 2004
I Come From A Land Down Under
EminenceGrise said:
What I want to know is - why does the back of his 'PC' Minitower look like the back of a Quadra 700 / IIcx / IIci? And why does the desktop look like the back of a 7200/7300/7500/7600/Desktop G3? That's just sick. The power cables aren't even plugged in right!

Q700 Linky.

G3 Linky.

Because Nitrozac and Snaggy are staunch Mac users. Their comics are always pro-Mac, anti-Windows. Or in the case of this one, against mister real, just remember to scroll down and look at the 'The JoyPoll'. These guys are classic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.