Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rentonyip

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 10, 2023
Califonia
Hi guys, i'm wondering that you think protective case for mac mini is necessary?

I just bought a mac mini 2 last month. I needed something to keep my Mac mini safe while I travel back and forth between locations. I thought buying holder or mount could hold it but i still have other needs like i wanna put some accessories together with. After comparing with so many kinds of holders and cases. I finally bought this one to try. I'm just need a case to hold things. But to my surprise, it's Exactly Fit For Mac Mini and apple keyboard (small version) . I transport it from home to office on a daily basis and it fits snug and safe. I put extra cables and mouse, that all fit safely inside the case. I can also fit my iPad in the mesh pocket.

It is EXACTLY as it looks and is described. Besides its light weight, it's said to be protective and waterproof enough because of its hard shell.

I haven't seen any other case that offers what this one does. I love that easy-carrying case, really satisfied with it.

Mac Mini 2 Case

Attachments

• 411VRMQ13YINSDTVDUCPP6M.jpg
    411VRMQ13YINSDTVDUCPP6M.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 1{[1QK%M`_`WI@W~$HX$Z81.png
    1{[1QK%M`_`WI@W~$HX$Z81.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 118

spatlese44

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2007
Milwaukee
That does look cool. To answer your question, I use to travel a lot with my Mac mini. I had screens and keyboard, trackpad, etc in two different cities. I generally just wrapped in a t-shirt or sweater, which worked fine. Eventually, I bought another mini. I remember looking for something like this back then and didn't find anything. I followed your link and if I were to do it now I think I would go with something more like this:

Reactions: Daisy34Taylor

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
Pretty slick! I’ve never traveled with a Mac mini (that’s what a MacBook is for, in most circumstances - but I suppose not all). But if you have to travel with it, that seems to fit the bill.

Reactions: rentonyip

Daisy34Taylor

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2023
It looks so great but I worry about if that is anti-scratch enough? It shows me that will carry easily. I need a case like it.

Silly John Fatty

macrumors 68000
Nov 6, 2012
Hi guys, i'm wondering that you think protective case for mac mini is necessary?

I just bought a mac mini 2 last month. I needed something to keep my Mac mini safe while I travel back and forth between locations. I thought buying holder or mount could hold it but i still have other needs like i wanna put some accessories together with. After comparing with so many kinds of holders and cases. I finally bought this one to try. I'm just need a case to hold things. But to my surprise, it's Exactly Fit For Mac Mini and apple keyboard (small version) . I transport it from home to office on a daily basis and it fits snug and safe. I put extra cables and mouse, that all fit safely inside the case. I can also fit my iPad in the mesh pocket.

It is EXACTLY as it looks and is described. Besides its light weight, it's said to be protective and waterproof enough because of its hard shell.

I haven't seen any other case that offers what this one does. I love that easy-carrying case, really satisfied with it.

Mac Mini 2 Case

I will need something like this, so I'm saving this for later. Do you produce/sell these by any chance? Have seen you posting other cases as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.