Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

donbadman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 15, 2006
London
Could be nothing but the page llayout for the mini on the UK store is different to the USA with a lot of white space on the right hand side. could be nothing but...

Trippy Jr

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2006
Uh... they look pretty much the same to me. Wide margin on each side, info down the middle. :confused:

donbadman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 15, 2006
London
well in ie on win xp here at work they're definetly different layouts, the us store has both models side by side whilst the uk one has one on top of the other. it's different on winblows anyways!

thworple

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2005
Sussex, England
They're the same. Its just your browser.

The only difference is the currency/phone numbers etc., and the use of the word "expandability" in the UK store in place of "expansion" on the US.

reflex

macrumors 6502a
May 19, 2002
donbadman said:
well in ie on win xp here at work they're definetly different layouts, the us store has both models side by side whilst the uk one has one on top of the other. it's different on winblows anyways!

It's always been a different layout in IE for me.

PilotWoo

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2006
Have they reduced the price of the top end one? I'm sure the core duo one was £599, now it is £529. Or am I behind the times?

Pilotwoo

Trippy Jr

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2006
Wait. Wait.

On the US site, the Front Row screen-shot morphs to a picture of Bono, but the UK one doesn't.

IT'S A SIGN. ;)

reflex

macrumors 6502a
May 19, 2002
PilotWoo said:
Have they reduced the price of the top end one? I'm sure the core duo one was £599, now it is £529. Or am I behind the times?

I thought it might have once been more expensive on the Belgian site too. It's €809 now, but I don't remember what the price was yesterday.

£529 is pretty cheap though (€780).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.