Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blindpcguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2016
Bald Knob Arkansas
i was just wondering if anyone here might know were i could download the original os x tiger recovery disc for my 1,1 mac pro id like to put the original 7300 back in to make a youtube video on tiger for intel

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
i was just wondering if anyone here might know were i could download the original os x tiger recovery disc for my 1,1 mac pro id like to put the original 7300 back in to make a youtube video on tiger for intel

As you can no longer purchase it legitimately from Apple, as far as I'm concerned it's abandonware. I'm confident other posters will agree.

Avast, ye landlubbers! ;)

6704665_f260.jpg

CapnDavey

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2015
try ebay or craigslist some older systems were on apple's website for download I doubt Tiger is

funintehmud

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2015
Tx
Did you find one yet I had bought an original set from apple a while back and still have them if needed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.