Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dtechlogic

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2011
Hi Guys,

Your advice on this one. My mac pro 2012, 2 x 2.4 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2048 MB video card might be going bad. Your advice on this one. Is it the video card going bad. If it is what video card should i replace it with. Your advice is always welcome. I feel like this baby still has more juice i can squeeze out of it before replacing the macpro.

Attachments

• Screenshot of problem.jpg
    Screenshot of problem.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 132

chriz_r

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2016
I've experienced that on a hackintosh with a GTX 570, but web driver update somehow fixed it. Is your system on the latest web driver?

dtechlogic

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2011
I've experienced that on a hackintosh with a GTX 570, but web driver update somehow fixed it. Is your system on the latest web driver?
I don't know what is going on with this mac but all of a sudden it is not responding. Even after a fresh install and still experiencing problem with it. I may have to jump the boat if this thing keeps acting up. Had it for a good time. Now i am ready to test adobe premiere pro again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.